Supply Chain Planning Anlyst 2/3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a talented Global Supply Chain Analyst to join out team in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Manager for Aircraft Survivability programs or Fast Jet/UAS, the Supply Chain Planning Analyst (SCPA) will provide support that will help to ensure the supply chain management requirements identified during a proposal or program execution phase of a program are being addressed. In this role, the SCPA will work with the Proposal and Program Teams to evaluate material and equipment requirements throughout the life of a program. The desired candidate must understand the various aspects of supply chain management – materials management, procurement, subcontracts and supplier quality – in order to support engineering, production, logistics and the program management teams in the performance of their roles and responsibilities. In conjunction with business development efforts, the SCPA will work with the Subcontract Administrators as well as the Business Development and Program Teams to define bid and proposal requirements, schedules and budgets, and draft the initial make/buy plans and various supply chain management strategies related to materials, procurement and subcontracts management. The SCPA will work with the Subcontract Administrators to track performance against B&P schedule of activities, support the source evaluation and selection process of suppliers during the pricing of all material and subcontract requirements, prepare proposal pricing inputs and support the team in the development of supplier capabilities and risk profiles, presentations and various reports. During the execution of a program, a SCPA would be responsible for working with members of the supply chain management team to monitor and provide status of material, procurement and subcontract activities as well as report on the cost, schedule and quality performance of the supply chain requirements for the program. The SCPA may be responsible for the oversight of supply chain activities being performed on multiple programs.
- This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- Basic qualification for an SCPA 2 is a Bachelors' degree and minimum 3 years experience or Masters' with minimum 1 year experience.
- Basic qualification for an SCPA 3 is a Bachelors' degree and minimum 6 years experience or Masters' with minimum 4 year experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of global supply chain/operations/logistics.
- Experience with supplier financial reporting/forecasting and supplier product scheduling.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance.
Demonstrated working knowledge of global supply chain/operations/logistics MRP/ERP systems/tools.
- Experience with cost account management, supplier financial reporting/forecasting and supplier/program/product scheduling.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience in Program Management
- Masters' degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations
- Working knowledge of Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing/developing suppliers in a high tech industry.
- Proficient in using SAP for material and finance data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex systems for Department of Defense
- Possess the ability to, independently, develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Perform complex tasks in an efficient manner, with minimal oversight
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top