Supply Chain Planning Anlyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Sector Global Supply Chain Team is offering an exciting career opportunity to support a wide variety of major defense programs operating within the Surveillance Division based in Linthicum, MD. Northrop Grumman is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Analyst 2 to join its team of qualified and diverse supply chain professionals supporting the acquisition of a wide range of electronic, machining and services commodities.
- Develops and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc. in support of business growth.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Bachelors' Degree
- 3 years of supply chain, finance, procurement, contracts, and/or business management
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks.
- Basic understanding of SAP
- Basic understanding of DFAR
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top