Supply Chain Mfg. Spec 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman's Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for Supply Chain Manufacturing Specialist 3 for our facility located inEl Segundo, California.
The Supply Chain Mfg. Spec 3 is responsible for the successful scheduling, and delivery of products; adding value through moving. Ensures product is available for LMA schedule. Ensures manufacture of custom-engineered products that are designed, developed and manufactured in response to a specific customer request or contract. Manages, develops or carries-out production rules, production performance, information, materials, equipment and facilities, and regulatory compliance.
- Provide status, visibility, and ECD's to our customers
- Monitor International 3PL performance to contract
- Create lines of balance for status/visibility to Manufacturing leadership
- Meet with 3PL supplier to discuss compliance to performance standards
- Ensure 3PL corrective actions stay on schedule and meets contract requirements
- Identify projects that will reduce cost and increase efficiencies.
- Reviewing SAP requirements and correct data integrity issues
- Assist and resolve TMS related issues
- Perform SAP/MES investigation/reconciliation on parts and requirements to ensure proper alignment to master schedule
- Position will brief leadership on status of WIP and any production problems potentially impacting schedule
- Position will closely coordinate with multiple international 3PL functions in NLDC and DFW as well as perform deep dive analytical investigation (via SAP) of work in process within the composites center reconciling data to part usage
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of experience in Supply Chain Manufacturing; 4 years with a Master's degree
- 12 months of experience coordinating multiple customer orders simultaneously through to completion
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with MES
- Experience coordinating efforts between multiple internal functions within GSC, GME, Quality, Manufacturing, etc
- Understanding of contracts
- Prior experience leading projects such as affordability, process improvement, etc.
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing/Fabrication environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top