Supply Chain Manager
- Warner Robins, GA
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Global Supply Chain (GSC) Manager that will support the AN/AAQ-24 GSC Program Manager and Subcontracts Management and General Procurement Teams to ensure effective planning, execution and management of Supply Chain requirements on the AAQ-24 Sustainment Program.
The GSC Manager will be responsible for cost, schedule and quality performance of all material, subcontract services and NG support services procured to complete the repair of IRCM product delivered to our Customers. Accordingly, he/she will
- Participate in meetings with the Program Management, Material Operations and Mission Assurance Teams to ensure program responsibilities are understood, GSC procurement actions are clearly defined and brought to closure in a timely manner
- Provide GSC leadership and support to the AAQ24 PMO team in management of sustainment work performed by NG IWO providers and the WRALC 402d Maintenance Wing
- Work with Material OPS and GSC team to plan material procurements and ensure supplier deliveries IAW established PO delivery dates
- Work with Material OPS and GSC Subcontracts Management team to plan and manage depot repair support, including support to the Material OPS Cost Account Managers in their review/update of CA.
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting of GSC and Supplier performance to include inputs in monthly IPRS and completion of quarterly SAMS / SAMS Lite assessments
- They will ensure the supply chain team is conducting status meetings with subcontractors and reporting out to the program team from those meetings.
- They will ensure is provides notification of issues related to subcontractor performance and supplier deliveries; engages with the GSC team in working with the subcontractor / supplier to address the issues, so as to mitigate any significant impact in prime contract performance.
- Whenever possible, collaborate with GSC PM, the Subcontracts Management Team and the functional teams supporting the AAQ24 program about opportunities to improve the way that we work together in the planning, execution and management of our subcontractors and supply chain requirements.
- Provide support to the GSC Program Manager and Subcontracts Management Team in preparation and negotiation of GSC content which will be proposed in 2021 for the next 5 year sustainment contract POP, 2023 - 2027
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience working in supply chain management, quality, manufacturing operations, logistics or a combination thereof
- Understanding of the technical, manufacturing or supply chain requirements for production systems being delivered to US Government and International customers
- Familiarity with procurement, quality and export management policies, procedures, and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in SAP.
- Masters Degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience working in supply chain management, quality, manufacturing operations, logistics or a combination thereof.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or understanding of the business tools and processes required to manufacture products
- Understanding of depot repair programs, specifically what is required to ensure the timely evaluation and repair of Customer products and subassemblies
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills with the ability to model and promote a strong sense of engagement, teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to take responsibility for completing work assigned to the team; ensuring completion of all tasks and critical actions assigned to the team
- Excellent business acumen, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and influence internal customer and supplier community.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top