Supply Chain Intern
- Dulles, VA
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
- Contacts vendors and transportation companies, to ensure that materials, supplies, and equipment are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Determines when deliveries may be delayed; coordinates with purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, and other users to expedite material requirements; maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, returns of damaged items, and related matters.
- Exclude buyers and internal expeditors.
- 3.00 GPA or Higher
- Pursuing a BS, MS or MBA in Business, Supply Chain or other related field.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Candidate should have good computer skills with knowledge of Excel, MS Access and MS Projects.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top