Supply Chain Business Operations /Compliance Specialist 4
This position will lead activities surrounding NGAS' Global Supply Chain Cyber Security requirements within the GSC Process Management organization. Manage GSC Cyber Security interface with GSC Functions. Act as POC for questions regarding Cyber Security compliance requirements, interface with Enterprise Cyber InfoSec team and provide metrics to GSC, Sector and Corporate Leadership.
Responsibilities include process development and implementation,metricsand activities within supply chain related operations and/or compliance.The position will be focused primarily on cyber security compliance activities,withsupport requirements for AS Counterfeit compliance, GSC command mediaandsector level process health. Some areas of emphasis include regulatory compliance, systems and technology (primarily SAP and SharePoint), data analytics and performance, international supply chain, operational excellence and supply base diversity. Manages, develops or supports strategic direction and tactical execution of governance (policy, procedure, processes, etc.), priorities, initiatives and related activities.
- Bachelor's degree with 10years of experience in Global Supply Chain, Business Management, Program Management or Integration, and/or Engineering; OR Master's degree8 yearsof experience in Global Supply Chain, Business Management, Program Management or Integration, and/or Engineering
- Knowledge of supply chain management, planning & operations, risk & opportunity management, project management, DoD program life cycle
- Flexible, collaborative work style, and the willingness to be an active and supportive member of a global team
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS requirements
- Ability to manage and facilitate cross-functional, cross-sector and global teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoDSecret security clearance
- Member or team Lead of a major compliance initiative team
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of GSC and Northrop Grumman Compliance Requirements
- Proficient in OneSource
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and/or Microsoft Visio
Back to top