Supply Chain Business Operation/Compliance Specialist 5
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Supply Chain Business Operations Specialist 5 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Installs process excellence supports for GSC governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards.
- Defines, manages or participate in improvement projects aligned with business strategies.
- Lead or support cross sector teams with other functional organizations across the Sector and/or Enterprise.
- Support the Sector Counterfeit IPT.
- Analyzes improvement programs and potential results.
- Facilitates and coaches improvement teams.
- Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success.
- Must be able to analyze competitive, technical, and market segment information to assist in Sector and Corporate reviews.
- Ability to adapt quickly, be flexible, analyze data and have proficiency in preparing white papers, briefings and presenting for various audiences.
- Proven management skills in a matrix organization setting.
- Instill process excellence, communications, training, certifications and continuous improvement within GSC.
- Interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to organizational policies.
- Lead or Manage Special Projects.
- Ability to build supplier relationships to assess and recommend process improvements in support of NGAS Programs, as needed.
- Act as an advisor to staff members to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- May have advanced six-sigma certification.
- Mentor Six-sigma teams.
- Bachelor's degree with15 years of experience in Global Supply Chain, Business Management, Program Management or Integration, and/or Engineering; OR Master's degree 12 yearsof experience in Global Supply Chain, Business Management, Program Management or Integration, and/or Engineering
- Knowledge of supply chain management, planning & operations, risk & opportunity management, project management, DoD program life cycle
- Flexible, collaborative work style, and the willingness to be an active and supportive member of a global team
- Ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to effectively bring projects to completion
- Ability to use Lean / Six-sigma techniques with significant project completion experience
- Ability to manage and facilitate cross-functional, cross-sector and global teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoDSecret security clearance
- Experience with statistical packages; preferably Minitab or equivalent
- Experience evaluating Supplier processes and assisting with process enhancement implementation projects
- Mentor-protégé experience a plus
Back to top