Supplier Quality Analyst 2 - Grand Sky
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Supplier Quality Analyst 2 for our Grand Sky Center of Excellence. This position will be located in Emerado, ND.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers.
We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
In this exciting position, you will:
- Plan, organize, direct and report on all supplier quality-related activities such as raw materials, packaging materials, good manufacturing practices (GMP) service providers, as well as contract manufacturers, and/or contract manufacturing and laboratories to assure fulfillment of contract/purchase order requirements.
- Translate engineering, manufacturing, and quality requirements. Assuring that customer quality-imposed technical requirements are adhered to by supplier and that a quality system is maintained.
- Conduct programs designed to improve supplier performance, productivity, and process validation.
- Prepare, maintain and review procurement quality assurance procedures to assure compliance with customer and/or government requirements.
- Review and analyze corrective action reports and purchase orders in an effort to reduce and eliminate defects.
- Monitor quality control activities and systems at supplier and subcontractor facilities, and maintains feedback loops.
- May administer a certified supplier program or related programs in receiving inspection. May also audit third party manufacturers, due diligence and vendor selection process. May perform deviation investigations into quality issues.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum 3 years experience in a related field with or Masters with a minimum of 1 year of related experience. Will also consider an additional 4 years work experience in lieu of degree.
- Background in Quality or Mission Assurance
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance required
- US Citizenship required
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SAP MRP system Quality Module a plus
- Aerospace and Defense supplier quality management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Procurement process knowledge with an understanding of supplier/subcontractor requirements flow down and product/material verification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top