Supplier Quality Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems SectorseeksaSupplier Quality Analyst 2to join our Mission Systems sector. This position will be located in Madison, Alabama and support the Huntsville Manufacturing Center within Mission Assurance, Missile Defense and Protective Systems Division. 25% travel needed
The qualified applicant will join a diverse group of Mission Assurance professionals. We are looking for a high-caliber individual with a background in hardware engineering, systems engineering, system test, mission/quality assurance and/or process improvement to join the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Plans, organizes, directs and reports on all supplier quality-related activities such as raw materials, packaging materials, good manufacturing practices (GMP) service providers, as well as contract manufacturers, and/or contract manufacturing and laboratories to assure fulfillment of contract/purchase order requirements.
Translates engineering, manufacturing, and quality requirements.
Assures that customer quality-imposed technical requirements are adhered to by supplier and that a quality system is maintained.
Conducts programs designed to improve supplier performance, productivity, and process validation.
Prepares, maintains and reviews procurement quality assurance procedures to assure compliance with customer and/or government requirements.
Reviews and analyzes corrective action reports and purchase orders in an effort to reduce and eliminate defects.
Monitors quality control activities and systems at supplier and subcontractor facilities, and maintains feedback loops.
May administer a certified supplier program or related programs in receiving inspection.
May also audit third party manufacturers, due diligence and vendor selection process.
May perform deviation investigations into quality issues.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university. 4 additional years of experience and/or education can be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 3 years ofexperiencein Quality or Mission Assurance.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to obtain a maintain a secret security clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Master's degree with a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SAP MRP system Quality Module a plus.
- Aerospace and Defense supplier quality management experience.
- ISO-9001 or AS9100 Auditing experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top