Subsystems Integration and Test Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems has an opening for a hardware subsystem engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD
The selected candidate will develop, implement, and execute antenna subsystem test plans in a lab environment supporting various space, aircraft, and ground systems.
- Develop antenna subsystem test plans, procedures and schedules
- Provide leadership on a multi-disciplined test team
- Troubleshooting hardware/software issues and create resolution plan
- Processing data and generate data reports
- Coordinate with software, firmware and support test equipment suppliers
- Execute tests using a wide variety of test equipment
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, multi-shift work environment with high expectations and challenging schedules. Leadership of a small to midsize team with a focus on delivering hardware is required. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environments, understand people/hardware safety and collaborate closely with system engineers, hardware designers, and other integration/test engineers.
- B.S degreein aSTEM field with 5 years of engineering experience; Master's Degree in STEM and3 years of engineering experience; or0 years experience with a STEM PhD.
- Knowledge of RF Antenna Theory
- Experience scripting in Matlab
- Minimum Interim Secret Clearance
- U.S. citizen
- Antenna Range operation experience
- Experience with RF equipment such as PNA, spectrum analyzer, power meter, NSI/MI test equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware
- Experience generating performance estimates, RF link budgets, and power budgets
- Active, In scope DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Back to top