Subcontracts Administrator Manager 2
- Dulles, VA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager, Subcontracts Administrator 2 to join our team in Dulles, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Mechanical Category team within Supply Chain.
- Additional duties include by not limited to:
- supporting proposal activities, initiating Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), preparing RFP packages, analyzing and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiating terms and conditions, performing a cost and/or price analysis, awarding the subcontract and effectively managing the subcontractor's performance.
- Responsible for maintaining Mechanical Category Management Team KPIs.
- Will manage a team of 3 subcontract administrators. Must be willing to travel, domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or related field
- At least 10 years of government contracting experience
- A minimum of 3 years of the experience must be in management or leadership role.
- US citizenship required
- Experience working collaboratively within a diverse team environment and across multiple disciplines.
- Experience developing price and cost analyses and negotiating high dollar, complex proposals, awarding and administering critical subcontracts.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated understanding of Integrated Master Schedule and dependencies.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Costpoint procurement systems.
- Project management skills and ability to teach these skills to others.
- Expert with cost reimbursement, fixed price, time and material type subcontracts including the development of unique incentives.
- Expert with terms and conditions negotiations and technical documents definition.
- Knowledgeable of FAR/DFAR
- Ability to thoroughly review a subordinate's procurement file to ensure compliance with Supply Chain Policies and Procedures and FAR.
- CPSR experience
- Must be able to determine supplier's proposal compliance with TINA and CAS
- Ability to work independently, to make decisions and to solve problems.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures and apply concepts.
- Ability to effectively engage supplier and NG senior leadership to resolve issues, including managing supplier's performance. .
- Experience briefing program and functional leadership.
- Ability and willingness to develop talents of subordinates.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Recruit, select, train, assess performance, assign work, and determine salary of subordinates.
Back to top