Subcontracts Administrator - All Levels - Multiple Locations Nationwide
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this requisition may include (but not be limited to):
- Acting as trusted advisor and subject matter expert for subcontracting actions on a wide range of mid-to-complex contractual and business issues to include capture, proposal, and execution support of programs requiring management of all subcontract types.
- Analyzing and applying sound judgment to problem solving.
- BS/BA degree with 6 years of subcontract and/or supply chain administration and supplier management experience or 4 years with a Master's degree.
- In-depth understanding of procurement policies, procedures, and regulations are essential.
- Ability to work well in team environments; strong negotiation skills; strong organizational skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply sound judgment to problem solving.
- Experience in capture and proposal activities in a government acquisition environment.
- US Citizenship.
- Eligible for DoD Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top