Subcontracts Administrator 4
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of major technological advancements throughout our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Subcontracts Administrator 4 in our Redondo Beach, CA location.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Preparing bid packages, conducting bidders conferences, analyzing and evaluating proposals, negotiating subcontract provisions, selecting or recommending subcontractors, writing awards, and administering resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiating and coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participating with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 9 years of experience in direct subcontracts work including working with cost type, fixed price and T&M type subcontracts. OR, Master's degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience in direct subcontracts work including working with cost type, fixed price and T&M type subcontracts.
- Strong working knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations.
- Experience with management of high dollar and highly complex subcontracts.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Active Secret clearance with SSBI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top