Subcontracts Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has a current opening for a Subcontracts Administrator 3 to support a classified program within our Palmdale facilities.
This mid-level position's duties include:
- Developing subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services
- Preparing bid packages, conducting bidders conferences, analyzing and evaluates proposals, negotiating subcontract provisions, selecting or recommending subcontractors, writing awards, and administering resulting subcontracts
- Negotiating and coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Participating with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures
The prospective Subcontract Administrator must have a Bachelors degree along with 6 years experience related to contract or subcontract management. The candidate must also have an active Secret Clearance within scope (having a periodical review within the last 6 years), and be eligible to receive Special Program Access.The preferred qualifications include a Master's degree in Global Supply Chain, proficiency with the SAP procurement module, and experience with FAR and DFAR regulations.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years' experience with subcontract or contract management practices OR
- Master's Degree with 4 year experience with subcontract or contract management practices
- Active Secret Clearance within scope (having a periodical review within the last 6 years), and be eligible to receive Special Program Access
- Master's Degree in a Global Supply Chain
- Experience with FAR and DFAR Regulations
- Active Secret Clearance
- Proficiency with SAP Procurement Module
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top