Subcontracts Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Ogden, UT.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Global Supply Chain team, supporting the Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) technical maturation and risk reduction (TMRR) contracts. The purpose of the GBSD Program is to replace virtually the entire ICBM system, including the weapon systems command and control; flight, launch and ground systems; and cyber elements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) 2 develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services with limited oversight from a higher level employee.
- Prepares bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Releases subcontracts. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with both large businesses and small businesses on different contract types from cost type to time-and-material.
- Review and approve invoices.
- Subcontracts may be in support of sister divisions, Government contracts, or commercial efforts. Attend program meetings and provide status and information regarding contractual issues or supplier information.
- Manage suppliers including reviews, status meetings, and action items. Ability to provide detailed status to management. Strong communicator.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Education / Experience: 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters. 4 Years additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Ability to receive Secret Clearance
- Working knowledge of the FAR & DFARS
- Experience in supporting different contract types including cost types and all aspects of contract management from contract award through contract closeout.
- Experience with SAP
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top