Subcontracts Administrator 2
Work in an SMT environment to support the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related work experience; Master's degree and 2 years of experience.
- Experience issuing Purchase Orders is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP (or a comparable Purchasing Software
- System) is necessary.
- The ability to communicate with other disciplines including GSC ME, Procurement, Program Quality and IPT Members is essential.
- Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations is required.
- Current, active DoD Secret clearance required to start.
- The ability to attain a SAP clearance is also required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top