Strategic Engagement Manager
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Strategic Engagement Manager in support of the Strategic Deployment directorate in the Strategy Development & Deployment (SD&D) function. This position will support the sector and division teams by planning and facilitating customer engagement activities including key customer meetings and internal site visits, industry events, and tradeshows and contributing to various Sector Business Development initiatives. The manager will assemble information and author concise, high-quality background papers to be used by sector leaders to prepare for senior level customer engagements. He or she will be capable of functioning independently with minimal to no supervision. Visit planning and authoring background papers requires strong attention to detail and ability to plan and operate effectively in meeting deadlines. The manager must project a positive image for the Mission Systems sector when meeting interacting with our most important customers when they visit our facilities.
The candidate selected for this position will work closely with division SD&D, BD staff and campaign leads to understand upcoming meetings/events and customer engagement support. This position will plan and execute high level customer and internal meetings; customer engagement; provide customer relationship management tool updates to include customer meetings and maintain historical customer engagement records. The candidate will demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to effectively bring projects to completion and meet deadlines. The candidate will have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Basic Qualification: (need to be measurable)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Develop & track event budgets and manage associated event bookkeeping
- Ability to travel on an infrequent basis
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Active/transferable Secret clearance
- Knowledge and familiarity with the NGMS facilities located in Linthicum MD
- An existing broad understanding of Mission Systems products and services
- Experience in working on cross functional project teams
- Some experience with Workbench and other information systems and applications
- Understanding of the coordination and support required for customer visits and trade shows
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top