Staff Systems Engineer / Secret
- Warner Robins, GA
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector has a need for a Staff Systems Engineer at its Subsystem and Software Sustainment (S&SS) organization in Warner Robins, GA.
This engineering position is for a role on the Systems Engineering Team that supports modeling and simulation, electronic warfare, avionics, and radar sustainment programs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading an engineering team
- Analyzing and modeling complex systems
- Technical planning
- Requirements development
- Verification and Validation
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- 14+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; 12+ years of relevant experience with a Masters' degree or higher
- Demonstrated performance as an engineer lead
- Experience with leading the hardware design for an embedded system
- Demonstrated expertise within Systems Engineering to include but not limited to requirements analysis, requirements allocation, requirements decomposition, requirements development and verification & validation.
- A current DoD Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain/maintain access to work at our Warner Robins, GA site.
- Experience with modeling and simulation of embedded systems
- Experience with Wind Rivers Simics
- Experience with model based system engineering (MBSE)
- Experience designing hardware in the loop test capabilities
- Experience with real-time operating systems
- Experience with emulation/virtualization technologies
- Experience with automated testing techniques and tools
- Experience with driving engineering performance for a team to meet cost, schedule, and technical goals
Back to top