Staff Systems Engineer / Secret
- Warner Robins, GA
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector has a need for a Staff Systems Engineer at its Subsystem and Software Sustainment (S&SS) organization in Warner Robins, GA.
This engineering position is for an role on the Systems Engineering Team that supports modeling and simulation, electronic warfare, avionics, and radar sustainment programs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Performs technical planning, requirements development, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Considers both business and technical needs of the program and operates as an effective project manager who integrates all necessary disciplines and specialty groups to define and balance system performance, cost, schedule, risk, and system security from concept to production .
Back to top