Staff Systems Engineer - Operations Analysis
Northrop Grumman is one of the industry leaders in Stealth Technology. As such, we are involved in all phases of development, production, and maintenance of Low Observable (LO) platforms. We are currently looking for experienced Low Observable / Survivability engineers to work on a variety of challenging projects. One area where we are in need of talent is off site Operational Analysis (OA).
- Activities include supporting military threat modeling and performance assessments and system survivability analyses.
- Candidate will communicate across the engineering disciplines and technology areas to integrate capabilities, and communicate technical abilities and analysis with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Candidate should expect a significant amount of travel in this position
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 14+ years of engineering experience OR Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 12+ years of engineering experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM discipline and 9+ years of engineering experience
- Must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years
- Strong project management and team leadership skills
- Knowledge of threat systems including radar, IR/EO/Acoustic, EA/EW systems and countermeasures, and low observables
- Proficiency in survivability techniques, special technologies, and applications to platforms with the ability to identify and quantify effects of technologies to vehicles
- Proficiency in flight test; including test plans, analysis plans, test execution, and data analysis.
- Technical depth in one or more of the following areas is required: EW/EA systems modeling/analysis, radar sensor (to include early warning/surveillance, surface to air/air to air), signature management, threat system analysis, survivability analysis, advanced sensors, and active and passive countermeasures.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top