Staff Supply Chain Compliance Specialist
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Provide guidance in supply chain compliance. Responsible for review of the procurement files and all associated support documentation for the purchase of materials, components, supplies and/or services to assure compliance with policies, standard operating procedures, contract requirements, FAR, DFAR, NFS and any other agency. Perform duties associated with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) guidebook for the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) to maintain business system compliance
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Review purchase order and subcontract folders to ensure CPSR compliance with company policies and procedures and any government regulations.
- Assist with data calls and data analysis in support of any audit.
- Coordinates finding and metrics with appropriate management personnel and presents recommendations to address needed improvements. May be called upon to lead corrective action teams, if warranted.
- Provides guidance on how to perform any of the procurement steps to the Purchasing and/or Category Management staff members.
- Interprets and applies company policies, and procedures, business standards and US Gov't regulations, such as FAR, SOX, ISO.
- Advise staff of contract rights and obligations and determination of the appropriate terms and conditions, including applicable flow-downs.
- Maintains the supply chain policy and procedures (including forms), including making recommendations to streamline the process to gain operational efficiencies.
- Will be the back-up for the Small Business Liaison Officer.
Education and Experience
- Requires Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 14 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of FAR.
- Must possess knowledge of all contract types
- Proficient in Costpoint, Microsoft Office Suite, & SharePoint.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Previous CPSR experience a plus but not required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top