Staff Software Test Engineer
- Palmdale, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Staff Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environment and be able to collaborate closely with system engineers, hardware designers, and software engineers.
- Analyze requirements allocated to computer software configuration items (CSCI).
- Design, development, maintenance and execution of automated software tests for qualification of embedded software products
- Model and simulation code development.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM field with 14+ of applied experience or 12+ years with a Master's Degree or 9+ years with a PhD.
- Must have an Active DoD Top Secret clearance and a background investigation within the scope of five years and be able to obtain and maintain program specific accesses if required.
- Must have software test experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical degree
- Master's Degree in STEM related field
- Experience coding in C/C++ or Python
- Experience with modeling and simulation in a laboratory environment.
- Current Program Access
Back to top