Staff Quality Analyst
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Quality Analyst to join our team.
This position is located in Glen Burnie, MD and has the Mission Assurance (MA) responsibility with oversight of the Vinnell Arabia Transportation Board (VATB) in the Global Services Division in Technology Services. The selected candidate will report to the Global Services Mission Solutions Business Unit Mission Assurance manager.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The successful candidate will be functionally responsible for providing and managing MA support for existing and future programs and task orders including Production, Software, Design and Supplier Quality. These responsibilities include implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the established QMS according to the requirements of the Quality Standard and Division, Sector and Corporate quality policies, processes and procedures ensuring the total integration of quality requirements throughout all phases of design, planning, procurement, test, delivery and post-delivery support.
- Participate in the preparation and approval of project work packages, schedules, cost estimates, IWOs and budgets
- Drive the corrective action process complimentary to the established nonconforming material control system to ensure both timely and effective root cause analyses and preventative actions to support direct responses to Internal Issues, Customer Complaints and Supplier Discrepancies
- Possess a complete and thorough understanding of Program Management and Mission Assurance as well as proven leadership, managerial, and communication skills across all levels of the company
- Ability to establish and nurture an excellent working relationship with all Customers both internal and external and be able to quickly and sufficiently understand the technical domain encompassed by the Global Services Division and the Vinnell Arabia Transportations Board program
- Provide leadership and guidance to program, and act as a customer advocate
- Provide dotted line leadership for and perform as the focal point to the program for all MA activities including Program Assurance, Quality Assurance, System Assurance and integration with Supplier Quality
- Oversee the business development activities to ensure MA is appropriately bid for all new programs and task orders and positions are subsequently staffed in a timely manner.
- Ensure process and product visibility status is provided to the Business Unit MA manager
- Bachelor degree and 14 years of experience in Program Management, Systems Engineering or Mission/Quality Assurance or an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3 years of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
- Strong working knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100.
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts, process and tools
- Proficient with the MS Office Professional suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to travel to Saudi Arabia and CONUS
- Master's degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top