Staff Program Planning & Scheduling Analyst/SCHEDULER GBSD
- Roy, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Program Planning & Scheduling Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Roy UT and support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensuring program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implementing scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
- DCMA 14-point
- IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis
- Provides weekly status and reporting
- Tracking plans and schedules.
- Creating, maintaining and validating Schedule data.
- Performing risk analysis.
- Identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizing Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with 15+ years of related experience - OR - a Master's degree from an accredited university with 13+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Familiar with the following scheduling software: Primavera P6, Milestone Professional, Deltek.
- Experience with: Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA), DCMA 14-Points, Critical Path Analysis and Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- Experience in predictive analysis to facilitate risk reduction.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Experience leading and training junior Schedule Analysts.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- Experience with Loading Schedules.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
Back to top