Staff Program Cost Control Analyst - EARNED VALUE MNGMT
- Linthicum Heights, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Earned Value Management (EVM) Program Control Analyst (PCA) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
As a direct report to the Northrop Grumman Missions Systems EVM PCA SME homeroom, this person will help drive program execution/performance, increase our earned value management maturity, and support program managers, control account managers and business managers.
This position may be located in the following cities:
*other Northrop Grumman Mission Systems site locations may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager
Responsibilities include supporting and leading:
- robust program start-ups;
- implementation of earned value management (i.e. EVM System Description, EVM Tools - COBRA, PM Compass); program issue(s) resolution;
- temporary PCA support to off-set attrition and support new awards;
- selling the benefits of EVM to program managers and control account managers to improve program execution; and
- mentoring/training of junior PCAs to grow our next generation of EVM SMEs
Back to top