Staff Indstrial Security Analyst
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Security Representative for Launch System Integration Contractor Security (LSIC). Candidate must possess exceptional verbal and written skills in addition to coordinating team operations in a geographically distributed dynamic environment. Position will support a variety of programmatic activities addressing all security and program related requirements across the spectrum of security disciplines to include physical security, information security, personnel security, operations security (OPSEC) and launch integration security. Extensive travel required with the possibility of long periods of time.
- B.S. Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of Industrial Security experience
- Minimum of 3 years of launch security experience
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of industrial security guidelines: NISPOM, DCIDS, and a multitude of various classification guides.
- Experience providing protection for movement, transportation, and launch integration of various types of hardware.
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top