Staff Engr Circuit Dsgn
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Staff Engineer Circuit Design to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Morrisville, NC.
The qualified candidate will be an experienced digital design engineer who will work on multi-million gate ASIC and FPGA developments in the areas of digital communications, signal processing, network routing and switching applications, or embedded processors for air and space applications. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptual Design
- Circuit Design
- Architecture Development
- VHDL Coding
- Design Verification
- Integration & Test
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 14 years of experience in digital logic design and/or verification
- Thorough understanding of high reliability ASIC and FPGA verification methodologies and processes
- Master's plus 12 years of experience in digital logic design and/or verification
- Active Secret clearance
- Expertise in advanced verification methodologies and techniques including constrained random verification using System Verilog and OVM/UVM, assertions and functional coverage using PSL or SVA and modeling using C/C++, System Verilog or System C
- Hands-on testing ASIC/FPGA designs in emulation or flight hardware
- Experience in phases of digital design including requirement capture, architecture trade, implementation, integration, and test
- VHDL coding, design assertions, backend design (synthesis, design-for-test, timing analysis, power estimation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top