Staff Engineer Systems Test - Loads Control SME
- Palmdale, CA
The Strike Program, Specialty Test Team is looking for a Loads Control / Data Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME) to lead a team of instrumentation engineers the selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, be results oriented and be capable of overseeing multiple unique Test Set-up and Test Execution.
The candidate will be directly responsible for Design, Procurement and Integration of Instrumentation, (LCS and DAQ) Systems. Candidate will also be responsible for Test Setup verification and validation. The candidate will perform as well as mentor others in the following; develop / write Test Procedures, oversee LCS / DAS design, build-up, integration, deployment and operation of the same. Candidate must be capable of collaborating with various disciplines throughout all phases of Structural testing.
Selected candidate must be a motivated, driven individual with excellent communication skills and a team centric approach. Candidate must have strong organizational and project management skills as well as analytical troubleshooting skills and be willing and able to lead and mentor team members.
Selected candidates are expected to perform the following:
• Setup, Program, Operate, and maintain LCS and DAS
• Coordinate with internal and external program customers for Requirements derivation and flow down.
• Test planning & scheduling
• Cost reduction analysis
• Optimizing cycle time
• Test anomaly investigation
• Customer briefings
• Participate in Test Ready Reviews
• Report status of testing and constraints as well as generating test Reports.
• Proficient with Micro Soft Office tools, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Visual
Back to top