Staff Engineer Mission Assurance
- Roy, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Mission Assurance Engineer. This position is for our Roy, Utah location, and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, implementation & management of the GBSD Enterprise and Program Mission Assurance policies, procedures, & tools required to support GBSD during pre-award & Day1 Tasks as well as staffing needs.
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor Degree in a Engineering discipline and 14 years of Mission Assurance experience OR a Master's Degree in a Engineering discipline and 12 years of experience OR PhD Degree in a Engineering discipline and 9 years of experience; OR 4 years of additional experiene in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Experience in Mission Assurance Management
- Experience in Metric development for process health and performance monitoring
- Experience in evaluation, trace, and analysis of requirements
- Experience in developing and implementing Mission Assurance plans.
- Experience in leading a team of Mission Assurance Engineers.
- Experience in process monitoring, data collection, analysis, and metric reporting for a large
- A current/Active Top Secret clearance
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent liaison between local personnel, suppliers, and customer workforce
Back to top