Staff Engineer Circuit Design - Ground Antenna Subsystem Installation Lead
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position is for a Ground Terminal Civils and Ground Antenna Subsystem (GAS) Installation Manager (IM), with responsibility for all aspects of the installation at the Sites. This position will leverage extensive Ground Terminal System Installation & Test experience and RF background. The IM will lead a multidisciplinary team of hardware, software, and subcontractor I&T team members, and will be the primary interface to Systems Engineering, Site stakeholders, and on-Site Customer technical representatives. Excellent communication, technical, and leadership skills are required.
The position is based out of Redondo Beach, CA, and will require extensive travel overseas. The first assignment will lead to travel overseas to the UK.
- Bachelors in Science degree from and accredited institution and 14 Years of Electronics experience ; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with a PhD.
- Experience testing electronics
- Experience with RF technology
- Experience leading an engineering team
- Candidate must have, and be able to maintain, at least ONE of the following active U.S. Government security clearances:
• Dept of Defense Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years
• OR SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years
• OR Dept of Energy Q clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years
- Ground Terminal System Installation experience
- Familiarity with Site Integration working with Civils and Ground Antenna Subsystems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top