Staff Cyber Threat & Risk Analysis Lead
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Staff Cyber Threat & Risk Analysis Lead role will be located in Fair Lakes, VA with occasional travel to the Arlington, VA facility.
* Provide programmatic oversight to support operational procedures, policy, emergency response, international information share, administrative oversight, and Government-industry organizational requirements and effective readiness posture.
* Manage project tasks, expenditures, documentation and maintenance of procedures, and position staffing including surge and specialized roles.
* Coordinate on-going mission support for Watch Operations in accordance with customer guidelines. Work with Government management to ensure an effective and efficient cyber incident management system for a Federal government customer.
* Provide oversight of the project and deliverables in direct support of the customer's operational information systems, including analysis, integration, and training.
* Provide senior-level cyber threat analytics support for the Cyber Information Sharing and Collaboration Program (CISCP).
* Conduct all-source research on cyber threats (i.e. APTs); evaluate both technical and Intel reporting for cyber threat activities of interest.
* Develop analytical procedures and processes in support of changing operational requirements.
* Analyze, vet, and enrich cyber threat indicator; Provide technical assessments of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
* Collaborate with other technical teams (e.g. forensic analysts, network analysts) to gain better understanding and knowledge of APTs.
* Lead execution of stakeholder analyst-to-analyst feedback processes to understand the needs of the constituency.
* Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with sponsors and collaborators, and assist them in strengthening their analysis and cyber defense capabilities, providing on-site support as necessary.
* Engage with the private industry/stakeholders to identify their requirements for participation in cyber information sharing and collaboration programs and help lead to meet these requirements.
* Foster collaboration and information sharing amongst entities within the community.
* Produce high-quality whitepapers, presentations, briefings, and executive summaries to be used by Senior U.S. Government officials.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 14 years' experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
* Demonstrated proficient knowledge of industry standards and best practices within Intrusion Detection.
* Cyber threat analytics experience required.
* Advanced technical and verbal communications skills.
* Experience with researching and fielding new and innovative technology.
* Experience managing IT systems.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
* DODD 8570 Level II certification (SANS certifications, CISSP).
* Experience leading and managing within SOC/NOC operations.
* Familiarity with Kill Chain for incident response.
* Familiarity with malware analysis.
* Familiarity with forensics.
* Familiarity with incident response products and best practices.
* Experience with database (e.g. MS Access, SQL) and/or portal administration (e.g. SharePoint).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top