Staff Cyber Software Engineer (TS/SCI/Poly)
- McLean, VA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. The location is Tyson's Corner VA. The new team member will work as part of a team to develop and support an application with a global user base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform software development on a small, agile team, with opportunities to work on the user interface and on server-side code
- Assist the team with the design and development of the next-generation version of the system.
- Work with the team to manage requirements, plan out development periods and integrate with existing enterprise applications.
- Work with Amazon Web Services to configure the development environment and provide users access to application data.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience or willingness to learn Geospatial UI development.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn AWS administration.
- TS/SCI/Poly clearance required
- Angular Framework,
- UI/UX Design,
- Spring, Spring Boot and/or Spring Data
- Agile Software Development experience (Scrum, Lean Agile, etc.)
- ESRI tools (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server)
- Cloud/AWS Development Experience
- Ability to work in collaborative environment working closely with teammates while also demonstrating the initiative to identify required tasks and work independently on occasion.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top