Staff Cyber Intel Analyst (TS/SCI Poly)
- Arlington, VA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting a Staff Level Cyber Intelligence Analyst in support of an existing long-term government program office. This position is located in Arlington, VA and will support our experienced Cyber Operations team developing solutions and analysis in support of DoD Cyber efforts.
Our Cyber Intel Analysts will provide full-spectrum cyber intelligence analysis support to Combatant Commanders and other DoD organizations. They will conduct analysis, planning and targeting to support cyber operations and exercises.
We're looking for a highly motivated, team oriented, individuals with the ability to communicate / coordinate highly technical analysis directly with the customer and geographically distributed team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all-source intelligence research and analysis on networks of interest
- Conduct network links and nodes analysis: Conduct physical network mapping and identify logical connections, identify network components and associated equipment, & determine routing of network traffic
- Prepare cyber intelligence assessments, papers and presentations based on research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Provide analytic support to planning, execution and assessment of cyberspace operations
- Present recommendations and findings to senior US government officials
- An active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- Experience utilizing all-source intelligence to conduct research, analysis and reporting on communications networks
- Experience conducting links and nodes analysis on communication networks
- NSA and/or USCYBERCOM experience
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- Bachelor of Science degree plus 14 years of relevant experience, Master of Science degree plus 12 years of relevant experience, or a PhD plus 9 years of experience.
- Providing analytic support to planning, execution and assessment of cyberspace operations
- Special Access Program processes and procedures
- Experience briefing senior US government officials
Back to top