Staff Contract Administrator - Emerging Capabilities - Space Superiority -Top Secret Clearance (Dulles, VA)
- Dulles, VA
Come join this growing business supporting multiple programs across the universe (seriously, the universe).
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Staff Contract Administrator to join our team of diverse, qualified individuals. This position is located in Dulles, VA.
In this role, the selected candidate:
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience in contracts, subcontracts, and/or proposals. Or, in lieu of a degree, 19 years of relevant experience in contracts, subcontracts, and/or proposals.
- Experience working on DoD and/or Intelligence Community programs in a prime or subcontract role
- Comprehensive knowledge working a variety of contract types, including FFP, CPFF, incentive and award fee contracts, and/or IDIQ task order contracts
- Current and active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Master's degree
- Space/Aerospace experience
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must be team oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships both internally and externally.
Back to top