Staff Cloud Systems Engineer
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of a transformation that leverages the cloud to build and deliver new capabilities? If so, there is a future for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Laurel, MD. This position will provide system engineering leadership to support a large operations team. The candidate will work closely with customer leadership.
• Shall have fourteen (14) years of experience in software systems engineering.
• Experience working with Operation use of Marketplace Web Services (MWS) tools
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience with metric analysis and reporting/profiling using warehouse metrics
• Experience building user community/analytic use cases
• Experience developing mechanisms to measure and monitor use cases
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional system engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
• Experience with cloud based tools such as Apache (Hadoop, Accumulo, etc...)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top