Staff Cloud Storage and Backup Engineer 5 - TS/SCI/Poly required
- Dulles, VA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Are you passionate about making technical breakthroughs and solving complex problems? If so, this may be the role for you! The program has an immediate need for an experienced Systems Engineer with expertise in cloud storage and backup solutions. The primary responsibility for this position is working with engineers to design, prototype, and implement robust, secure systems using cloud computing services and modern engineering tools. This position will also work with and lead other engineers across the organization to maintain legacy systems.
• The selected individual will need to have diverse IT background, and strong hands-on technical experience, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• The selected individual will be expected to quickly self-learn new technologies, work in a team environment, and mentor others as needed.
• The selected individual will demonstrate competencies and experience working across different layers of the IT infrastructure (e.g. network, storage, platform, middleware, database, and application).
• The selected individual will have the ability to automate routine operations through scripting (e.g. Bash, Python).
• The selected individual will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle, and software development.
Additional medical screening may be required based on customer requirements.
NGMSCIMS #LI-M-105 CIMS
Back to top