Sr Prncpl Suply Chn Plng Anlys
Specialist role within Northrop Grumman's L&AC4ISR Division. Our team is looking for a qualified applicant to lead material planning and proposal efforts to support several of the key Program areas in the LTAMDS (Lower-Tier Air Missile Defense System) and Multi-Mission Business Areas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Define and develops material strategy for the Programs
Assume lead responsibility for the assessment of supply resources; aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, distribution requirements, production, material and rough-cut capacity for all products
Participate in make/buy decisions, long term capacity and resource planning; product line development, manufacturing ramp up, and prototype development
Participate in key proposal strategy and execution
Analyze and aggregates supply / demand requirements. Analyzes purchase material supply/demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools.
Plan inventory levels based on dependent and independent Bill-of-Materials (BOM) requirements.
Assess rough-cut capacity for current and short-term manufacturing requirements.
Create/reduce supply requirements based on inventory adjustments.
Participate in long-term capacity and resource planning to ensure proper scheduling of new product line phase-ins as well as existing product line phase-outs.
Interface with Source process area regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed.
Create/release Program requirements (material and subcontract)
Receive/review requirements for non-standard parts.
Analyze lead times and identifies critical path procurements.
Develop key suppliers and sources for entry into key Program and Industry technology areas
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* US Citizenship Required
* Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in supply chain, contracts, business and/or related field or aMaster'sdegree and8+ years of experience in supply chain, contracts, business and/or related field
* High proficiency with MS Office Suite
* High proficiency with SAP ERP System
* Experience with FAR/DFAR
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* High proficiency with SAP, particularly Supply Chain/MRP transactions
* >8 years Subcontracts & Material requirement planning experience
* >8 years of experience managing/developing suppliers in a high technology industry
Back to top