Sr Prncpl Information Operations (IO) Planner
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Principal Information Operations (IO) Planner - USCENTCOM to join our Counter Threat Messaging team of qualified, diverse individuals. You will support our customer by assisting in the advancement of new and emerging technologies. The position is located at the United States Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, FL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides full spectrum Information Operations support in the United States Central
- Command (US CENTCOM) area of responsibility (AOR)
- Provides planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize Information Operations (IO) and exercises
- Duties include development of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems
- Project Management of IO Campaigns and managing development and implementation execution of large projects for the US CENTCOM J-39 IO
- Participates in meetings, conferences and technology related events and
- Develops, maintains, and archives security related documents, doctrine, and
- classified information within compartments
- Provide technical expertise, support and management on the implementation of IO related programs, projects and capabilities
- Interface, coordinate and leverage ongoing research and development (R&D) efforts
across industry, U.S. government and academia
- Maintain 24/7 on call availability on a rotational basis with other team members for limited periods
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field with a minimum of 9 years of military IO planning experience OR a Master's degree in a technical field with a minimum of 7 years of related military IO planning experience/ an additional 4 years of related experience may substituted in lieu of degree requirement
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years Information Operations (IO) planning at the service or joint level supporting operations in the US CENTCOM AOR.
- Experience integrating Military Information Support Operations (MISO) activities with operations and managing projects
- Experience developing concept of operations (CONOPS) and coordinate approvals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel to both CONUS and OCONUS locations, as needed by the program. (10% required, and some locations may be austere or hazardous)
- Must possess a current U.S. Passport, as this individual will be required to travel overseas.
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security clearance
- Excellent listening and administrative skills to capture highlights of briefings, and key
- engagement with others in the industry.
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills; ability to create a positive and productive work environment
- Joint or Service Level Information Operation planning experience
- Military Deception Planning experience
- Experience working in the customer space as an individual technical contributor
- Experience working with distributed teams and project management experience of large projects >$20M
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top