Sr Prncpl Cybr Info Asur Anlys-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst 4. This position is located in Chantilly, Va.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform security analysis of large network devices and systems.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years related experience.
• Active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
• Knowledge of stand-alone automated configuration management systems (e.g.: Chef Solo, Ansible, Kickstart).
• Knowledge of IT defensive best practices. Ability to pay attention to details, ensuring accuracy in documentation and data.
• Proficient in data exploitation and data analysis
• Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to think strategically
• Ability to express complex ideas and insights verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences
• Ability to remain open minded and change opinions based on new information and requirements
• Ability to pay attention to details, ensuring accuracy in documentation
• Knowledge of IT defensive best practices
• Proficient in analyzing log files from web hosting services and other technical infrastructure
• Proficient in analyzing and exploiting RAW PCAP collections
• Understanding of intrusion sets TTPs and the ability to apply knowledge to future analysis
• Working knowledge of social media platforms
• Significant experience in planning or executing cyber operations
• IC/Military experience must be in support of intelligence collection operations
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top