Sr Princpal Facilities Planner - Archibus SME
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Facilities Planner (Archibus SME) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Redondo Beach, CA.
In this role, the selected candidate will have to be:
- A Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the systems administration and applied use of the Archibus Facilities Management System tool.
- Tactical and strategic large site space planning experience within the aerospace industry.
- Robust background in developing creative office space solutions and comprehensive facilitation plans.
- Possesses strong facilities planning, analyzing, estimating and coordinating skills and a broad facilities background and knowledge base.
- Ability to confidently interface with all levels for management.
- Ability to work multiple activities simultaneously and execute work in a proactive manner.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of hands-on day-to-day applied use of the Archibus tool and AutoCAD,
- OR Master's Degree and 8 years of hands-on day-to-day applied use of the Archibus tool
- OR 14 years of hands-on day-to-day applied use of the Archibus tool and AutoCAD in lieu of a degree
- Proficiency in, MS Power Point, Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in MS Visio
- 2 Years facilities planning experience in the aerospace industry
- Active SCI Security Clearance.
Back to top