Sr. Principle Product Trainer- TSSC
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Product Trainer TSSC to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
Although not required to start this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret or Top Secret clearance as well as Program Special Access within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
- The TSSC is responsible for maintaining the product baseline, including providing modification support for TDs and instructional material, configuration and data management, and maintaining inventory control.
- The TSSC processes and organization is established on the systems engineering practices as documented in the SEMP.
- The TSSC project status shall be included in the status report IAW and the CDRL requirements of this contract.
- The Contractor shall provide a TSSC, which encompasses all of the tools and documentation required to maintain trainer hardware, software, and courseware for the life cycle of the specific TS or device.
- The TSSC shall include inventory tools and management information systems necessary to maintain the logistics data library (LDL), and to track/status of the configuration of TS components and software
- Understands TSSC Daily operation of the TS support infrastructure (personnel and equipment)
- Describe TSSC working logistics operation that include, but not be limited to, scheduling of maintenance activities, spares ordering, inventory tracking, customer and vendor liaison, and operation of the TSSC, database generation system, training management system, multimedia studios
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years' experience with Training System Support Center and/or courseware development in an aircraft operation environment OR A Master's Degree with 8 years of experience with Training System Support
- Proven Experience standing up and designing a new TSSC
- Experience with Air Force Instructional Systems Development (ISD) process
- Experience in military operator training course design, development, and sustainment
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance as well as Program Special Access within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
- Engineering, Operations and Support Data Library
- Maintenance/Management Ability to provide c orrections of latent deficiencies or simulation inaccuracies
- Provide Database maintenance and updates
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top