Sr. Principal Test Conductor
Flight Test Conductor - Level 4 to support test planning and execution efforts.
• Test Conductor to oversee the test card process, which will include building a test card deck from available test points, writing test cards, coordinating with responsible engineers for test card verification, including aircraft operating limitations, and routing the mission deck for approval.
• Responsible for conducting mission rehearsals.
• Coordinate range assets and clearances with operations schedulers.
• Perform pre and post-test briefings.
• Perform Test Conductor duties in the control room.
• Status test points and write post-test reports.
Basic Qualifications :
• A Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent from and accredited university.
• A minimum of 9 years of applicable experience with a BS or 7 years with a MS.
• Current Secret clearance required, and must be able to obtain access to a Top Secret clearance and SAP.
• Overtime, odd shifts, and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Preferred Qualifications :
• In depth knowledge of or flight test experience of multiple disciplines, to include control room monitoring.
• Previous qualification as a Test Conductor
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top