Sr Principal Technical Signals Intel Analyst
Are you making an impact? Are you supporting a mission that saves lives? Protects our most prized assets responsible for our National Security? That protects our FREEDOM? We at Northrop Grumman are building on our long standing heritage in the area of foundational intelligence across the entire enterprise. We work side by side with our customers solving highly complex problems that you'll not find anywhere else in the world. We make investments in cutting edge technologies and are industry leaders in world class research and development as we partner with the government to build next generation capabilities that shape the future of TechSIGINT Revitalization. Will you join us as we relentlessly pursue impacting the greatest mission on earth: Protecting our FREEDOM!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Technical Signals Intelligence Analyst. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Communications, or Computer Science fields with eleven (11) years of experience is required. At least four (4) years of TechSIGINT experience in either ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA, or COMEXT may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
• Shall have experience in the capture and refinement of system requirements to promote a strong alignment of stakeholder needs with development priorities.
• Shall have experience performing user and group training as well as assisting in the development of training materials.
• Shall have experience leading outreach activities to grow the product user community.
• Shall have experience in the development and execution of requirements, test plans and training to ensure the delivery of high-quality software to the user community.
• Shall have experience with legacy TechSIGINT applications such as MARTES, CATS, DEL, PacketSwing, STK, DVT, TASMANIA, CHAUEE, REDHAWK, MEERKAT, and/or ESP.
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph clearance is required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top