Sr. Principal/ Staff Information Systems Security Engineer
- Annapolis Junction, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Sr. Principal/ Staff Information Systems Security Engineer.
The Sr. Principal/ Staff ISSE shall perform duties to include:
• Provide security planning, assessment, and risk analysis, and risk management.
• Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification environments.
• Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements.
• Support the Government customer in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures.
• Provide expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams, for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/ or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
• Advocate and recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
• Monitor and suggest improvement to IA policy.
• Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives.
• Provide the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity.
Back to top