Sr Principal Software Integration Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Software Integration Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne FL.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications Sim software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met. Software development for modeling subsystems including message handling, interfaces, and interactions in a dynamic test environment.
- Utilizing ICDs, and Software/Hardware to stimulate system components.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 9+ years of software and/or integration engineering experience OR
- Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 7+ years of software and/or integration engineering experience OR
- PhD Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 4+ years of software and/or integration engineering experience
- A current DoD Secret or Top Secret level DoD level seucirt clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date complete within the last 6 years
- Must be able to obtain and maintain program access prior to start
- Program Access
- C++ Experience
- Python Experience
- Web Development Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Back to top