Sr. Principal Software Engineer - Process and Metrics
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principal Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
- Support software leadership in the development and implementation of the software processes
- Development and execution of a robust metrics program
- Develop the metrics process and subsequently provide visibility into that process and its execution, highlighting process anomalies and performance issues for software leadership action
- Interface with the software functional homeroom
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance as well as Program Special Access within a reasonable amount of time as determined by the company to meet its business needs
Back to top