Sr. Principal Software Developer Analyst - SAP/HANA
- El Segundo, CA
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Principal SAP ECC/BI HANA/BOBJ Development Analyst. The Analyst will be responsible for delivering all aspects of reporting and analytic deliverables for projects on the 1ERP SAP ECC/BI HANA platform. As a member of the 1ERP team, this role will encompass partnering with our customers to meet the ever increasing demand for data and analytic insights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and delivers Operational Reporting, Analytics, Insights and Data Visualizations based on Native HANA strategy leveraging the Business Objects Tool Suite (BOBJ) and other third-party tools
- Liaises with Security and Basis teams to provide the necessary authorizations for user access to reports
- Coordinates/Implements the required upgrades of the BOBJ system landscape, BOBJ support pack release strategy, system issue resolution, and other BOBJ system admin support
- Collaborates with BASIS team to identify SAP HANA issues and resolutions as well as HANA upgrade/maintenance planning and roadmap strategy
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization (senior management, customers, employees) and externally (outside vendors, peer companies, etc.)
- Owns, drives, and effectively facilitates business meetings, concurrent project commitments and project schedules
- Maintains close relationships with IT peers, customer and vendors to accomplish business goals
- Authors end-user training, step-by-step how-to guides, reference cards and whitepapers on various functionalities and features within SAP Native HANA, BOBJ and ECC components
- Manages the deployment/integration of projects with involvement of outside vendors and contractors
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
• Bachelor's degree with 9 years' of experience or 7 years' of experience with a
• Strong command of SAP Financials, Manufacturing, ERP/MRP, Procurement,
GSC, and Shopfloor
• Significant SAP HANA knowledge, covering all aspects of Native HANA
Development, SQL, security and ideally evidence of thought-leadership via
online mechanisms such as the SCN, etc.
• A current Secret or higher level security clearance
• Experience with BOBJ Administration a plus
• Experience in developing reporting and analytics leveraging Business Objects,
Tableau and other third-party reporting tools
• Experience in data management including tools such as SAP Data Services
and Information Steward
• Experience with SAP HANA Analytic Engines
• Current Top Secret or higher level clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top