Sr. Principal SLS Integration Project Engineering
- Brigham City, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Propulsion Systems is currently seeking a Sr. Principal Engineer Propulsion for our SLS Integration Project Engineering team supporting several locations within the Flight Systems but home location would be the Promontory (Brigham), UT facility.
Role description & Responsibilities:
Responsible for overall Technical vision/direction and project leadership of the engineering team for the Booster Systems tunnel and Final Assembly utilizing the required matrixed resources.
- Develop integrated project plans for implementation based on technical vision/direction including working with CAM to populate the IMS
- Responsible for the project plan including tasking support organizations via ETM and change management systems
- Interface with NASA Booster Assembly IPT
- PE candidate must possess the ability to create a strategy that works with teams at the Program level
- Make Technical presentations to the internal CCB's and SE&I Working Group; external IPTs, BITM and ERB/ECB
- Knowledge of model and drawing creation as well as GD&T
- Knowledge of engineering change process
- Demonstrated ability to lead, build relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization as well as internal, NASA and other external customers/vendors
Back to top