Sr. Principal Signal Image Processing Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
The Engineering and Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The Algorithmic Warfare team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Sr. Principal Signal Image Processing Engineer based out of Woodland Hills, CA.
What You'll get to Do:
• Design signal processing algorithms to extract signals from noisy data.
• Probe large quantities of sensor data to uncover, understand, and exploit complex phenomenology.
• Develop and apply artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches to accomplish mission objectives.
• Prototype algorithms in MATLAB, IDL, Python, C, and/or C++.
• Measure algorithm performance as applied to a variety of sensor data.
• Collaborate with a software engineering team to facilitate algorithm implementation in real-time code.
• Present technical progress at technical review meetings, and documenting results via written reports.
Back to top