Sr. Principal Quality Analyst
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for aSr. Principal QualityAnalystfor our Palmdale, CA facility.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.
- Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in data/policy/ document analytics or 8 years of experience with a Master's Degree
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical Presentation Skills
- Experience with Inspection tools
- Willing to support multiple shifts,1st shift "5 am -3:30 pm" or 2nd shift "4:12 pm - 2:42 am"when needed.
- Willing to work at multiple locations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret clearance and program access as required.
- Auditing Experience
- Possess good writing and verbal communication Skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Understands Standards and Specifications
- Program Access Cleared
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top